Wednesday 26 November 2014

LEAVE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST OR SEND AN EMAIL - pastorjoshuamayor@gmail.com

 

I got a call from Bayelsa state the other day from a lady whose mother suffered a stroke, and after ministering prayer to the old woman, they called back the next day, to inform me that she's healed and wanted to speak with me. I was excited because she couldn't speak the previous day, but that wasn't the peak of my joy. The miracle was that she could speak and walk! And she told me something very striking, she said "Man of God, if i had met you earlier, i would have been healed long ago". What a humbling testimony.... leave your prayer request, whether it is for salvation, healing, deliverance from an addiction, just leave them at the feet of Jesus Christ today..... 

 pastorjoshuamayor@gmail.com
+234 809 232 3616

No comments: